Mar 23, 2010

Andre Pitre Great Singer

Andre Pitre Great Singer:Andre Pitre, By the time I was four years old, I knew I wanted to sing,” recalls Pitre. “My dad would play music constantly and I would listen incessantly. Then one day … the music was coming from me. It’s been that way every since.” Before he could utter a sentence, the talented kindergartner was the smallest yet most boisterous member of the church youth choir.

*Debut single from New R&B Sensation Andre Pitre* Currently starring in, “The Diary Of Black Men” on it’s national theater tour, and fresh from his breakout role alongside Morris Chestnut in the hit musical, “Love In The Nick Of Tyme”, Andre Pitre’s first single, ‘YOUR NAME’, features Jazz trumpet virtuoso William Artope Jr. (Mariah Carey, Macy Gray, Lupe Fiasco, Teena Marie). Music produced by Steve Muhic; Video directed by benmarc; Co-starring Erin Wiley; Edited by George Artope @ Eye Edit. ? 2010. ADD ME www.facebook.com (INTRO) I hear you Will Yo Steve – we got a hit baby Southern Gentleman y’all Andre Pitre – brace yourself (VERSE 1) Excuse me girl I want to know your name I’m not trying to be rude girl I don’t have time for games you’re looking sexy girl are you here alone just listen to me girl and this won’t take long (CHORUS) I want to, I want to know your name come go with me baby take my hand (VERSE 2) I want to know girl what do you like to do whatever it is girl I’ll make it happen for you (for you) I’ll do whatever I can (STEP) your wish is my command (NOW SLIDE) whatever it takes (whatever it takes) I want to be your man (CHORUS) I want to, I want to know your name come go with me baby take my hand (baby, baby) (BRIDGE) I’m gonna love you right treat you right stay right by your side (you ever had a man tell you that, fellas, let’s sing it for them) I’m gonna love you right treat you right stay right by your side (STEP) (just hum along) Da da da Da da da Da …


Share/Bookmark